I've had a swollen lymph node behind my ear for years. Now it is getting larger. I have found 3 more on my other eye and on the back of my neck. When?

Dr. K. Mujib Haque

In brief: Lymph nodes enlarged

Any weight loss or night sweats.
Are you a smoker. Enlarged lymph nodes in short term may be due to an infection. However if getting enlarged and increased in number MUST be investigated. An excision biopsy can answer many questions. See a good ENT (EAR NOSE AND THROAT) doctor. Chronic infection, sinuses or inner ear etc? CT of head and neck and or panendoscopy by ENT also may be needed.

In brief: Lymph nodes enlarged

Any weight loss or night sweats.
Dr. Andrew Malinchak

In brief: Lymph nodes

I'm not sure what you're asking, but you should go see your doctor promptly!!

In brief: Lymph nodes

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery