Are there any miracle meditations for irritable bowel syndrome?

In the pipeline. It depends what variant of ibs you have. If due to sibo (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) then antibiotics like xifaxan (rifaximin) may help. If you're female with severe diarrhea-associated ibs, consider Lotronex under the prescriber's program. For constipation-variant disease, Amitiza is commercially available, and an investigational agent called linaclotide looks very promising (pending fda review).
No. In my observation, ibs symptoms reflect an autonomic nervous system dysfunction. There is no cure for this. A old time medication called Bentyl (dicyclomine) seems to have helped to control symptoms in many. I have observed many people with ibs report having had symptom relief from using cannabis.
No miracle drugs but. Irritable bowel syndrome is the multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults. The predominant symptoms like diarrhea cramps constipation are the result of autonomic nervous system instability. Pts like you may benefit from a metabolically directed approach check out mdwellnessmd. Com.