Is there any drug available for fragile x syndrome?

No. Those with this disorder have the abnormal chromosomal material in every cell of their body. There is no "pill" to correct its effects. The extra material is thought to confuse the cell by providing defective information as the cell tries to carry out its delicate metabolic functions. It is more important in some cells than others, which is why these individuals can appear so normal in most respects.
No. The basic science evidence is that the affected chromosome is deficient in Folic Acid but that has not worked out clinically.