I lay down at night and don't fall asleep till 6am then sleep till 6pm and still feel really tired. When I do sleep all I have are nightmares. HELP?

In brief: Need consultation

You will need to talk this over with your doctor to try and discover the root cause of why your insomnia is so significant and why you may be suffering from nightmares.
Are you possibly dealing with a stressful situation causing all of this? There is specific medication both to help with insomnia as well as for nightmares but again, your symptoms require thoughtful interview and examination

In brief: Need consultation

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian