Why won't someone tell me what's wrong with me.Help night sweats 100 fever always hair falling out sore on head.legs heavy painful. Can't catch breath always tired. Memory going. Pain lump on shoulder?

In brief: Multiple complaints

Whenever I have a patient with nondescript symptoms I ask them to monitor and record their data.
Hence, I would ask you to take your temp, photograph your hair loss and the lump, and I would objectively quantify your memory performance with cognitive testing. Also, several of the symptoms you relate can be caused by the Lortab you take. Please speak with the prescribing physician about it.

In brief: Multiple complaints

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: Global decline

Frustrating situation.
More information about prior test and examinations will be helpful. However evaluating for systemic autoimmune/vascular conditions, chronic infectious process and brain demyelinating and degenerating conditions. Major depression though a consideration dose not cause fever

In brief: Global decline

Frustrating situation.
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: These may fit together

Although you have different symptoms they may fit together. You may need to see more than one physician.
You need to track your temperature curve morning afternoon and evening, write them down so that when you see your physician you have documentation. You may need to see a dermatologist regarding hair loss and the sore on your head. The shortness of breath also need to be clarified. You may need x-rays or other imaging or other studiesplease see your physician

In brief: These may fit together

Dr. Joseph Gutman

In brief: WOW

You are ill! Seems like you need laboratory tests, and a good physical exam followed by an accurate diagnosis.
You could have things like an infectious process to a Lymphoma. Please seek help

In brief: WOW