Is it possible for a cancer to go away and then return on its own?

Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

In brief: Cancer Recurrence

Many cancers appear to respond to therapy, only to recur months or years later. This is generally because there were already unrecognized cancer cells circulating in your blood or already deposited in lymph nodes or distant tissues.
Recurrent cancers can also be treated with surgery, chemo- and radio-therapy, but may be more aggressive than the initial tumor.

In brief: Cancer Recurrence

Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

Spontaneous remission of cancers without treatment does occur, though it is rare.
When i was getting started, i was interested in this, and checked out tales of "miraculous cures". Most were misundrestandings or errors; some were cases in which the initial biopsy was curative, and an occasional case of real, incurable cancer would regress (by immunity, we may suppose) but always recurred later.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

Cancers can go away and return if you do not alter your life style.
Make sure you maintain alkaline ph, eat lots of antioxidants, detox regularly and check my guide on cancer survival - I have detailed cancer prevention protocols.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Steven Seres