I have a stable L5 s1 grade 2 spondylolisthesis and it is causing me leg and back pain. Should I get a fusion surgery? Or just decompression surgery

Fusion. Decompression alone is unlikely to resolve the issue and is likely to worsen the situation in the long run. Furthermore there are now more options then just posterior fusion, an anterior approach may also be an option but a good surgical opinion or opinions are needed.
Both. A stable spondylolisthesis of a grade two with associated back and leg pain will require a decompression and arthrodesis. This should include an interbody and posterolateral fusion. Pedicle stabilization is an option especially if reduction of the anterior translation is planned. You should talk to your spinal surgeon.
See your doc. I doubt very much that most surgeons would do a decompression only in someone with a grade 2 spondylolisthesis. The reason for this is the liklihood for progression of the slippage without stabilization. I would advise getting more than one surgical opinion though.
I think the fusion. Option it address your problem much better having said that, your surgeon will be the one he in better position to advice. Good luck thank.
Fusion. The success is higher with a fusion in this case. Whether there should also be a decompression depends on the findings on clinical exam and on imaging of any significant nerve compression.