I had a c.A.T.Scan which showed my soft palate had fallen I can not get air in or out my nose I have no gag reflex, no smell or taste, trouble talking ?

Dr. Howard Banner
Dentistry
In brief: Neurological problem
This sounds like a possible neurological problem. I would have that evaluated first.
If all is negative, the probably an ENT consult would be advisable rather then dental.

In brief: Neurological problem
Dr. Howard Banner
Dr. Howard Banner
Dr. David Schleimer
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Maybe
As an orthodontist, and having evaluated many 3d ct scans, i see more people affected by tonsillar and adenoidal tissue being obstructive to nasal respiration than that of changes in the soft-palate.
This is anecdotal experience, and may differ to scientific investigations may elucidate. Sleep apnea is a great and growing concern, perhaps complete examination by an otorhinolaryngologist.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. David Schleimer
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: SOFT PALATE PROBLEM
I hope you are under the care of ENT specialist , whats the cause of the problem? You need repair of the soft palate at once!

In brief: SOFT PALATE PROBLEM
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Jonathan Jassey