Shortness of breathe fullness inthroat since I gave birth 5 months ago. Worried it's cardiac docs won't listen because " i'm to young" what to do?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Sometimes reflux

Sometimes pregnancy can cause the development of a hiatal hernia and resulting reflux.
It is possible that you are having stomach juice coming off into your throat causing spasming inflammation and leaving to your symptoms. If you gained a lot of weight during your pregnancy or if your diet is not very good this can aggravate your symptoms. I agree with the other doctors who have suggested having this evaluated.

In brief: Sometimes reflux

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See a MD that listen

Go find a doctor that adequately listens to your symptoms and concerns.

In brief: See a MD that listen

Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: BREATHING PROBLEM

You have to be checked for pulmonary embolus occuring postpartum. If chest xray is neg, ct scan should be done.
Did you have ekg? Let your md do a complete examination. Good luck !

In brief: BREATHING PROBLEM

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Umesh Patel