Could I take omega3 pills cuz I suffer from abscent mindness and low focousing and I forget what I need and what I want for momment I am 21 yr ?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Yes u can, but...

You can use omega-3 supplements, but I am not sure if it is going to help you much at all.
Based on your symptoms, it is possible that you have attention-deficit disorder, especially if this has been since you were a little kid, and getting an evaluation by your doc is advisable. Omega-3 is relatively safe in moderate amount, but there is no evidence of help in this area...Good luck.

In brief: Yes u can, but...

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Steven Seres