How can I remove acne scars fast. I have only five days for job interview. Also suggest home remedy because my dermatologist failed to cure these scar?

I hope it worked. Acne is a grave personal and professional liability and I'm really sorry that yours was neglected during your teenaged years. You need to forget about a home remedy or even a quick fix from a dermatologist. Managing severe acne scars is a long process and the results are never perfect -- for example, Chris Pine (photo) has had a fairly good result but still usually hides his with a short beard.
Fillers. the best way to soften the appearance of acne scars and the fast method is the use of HA (hyaluronic acid) product and fillers. and I would do it ASAP since there might be small bruising that can resolve prior to your interview. If you get the treatment quickly.