I had a medical abortion by December, bled for weeks but now im stil pregnant, will my baby be deform?

Dr. Christine Norton

In brief: Make appointment

You need to see your ob/gyn and have him or her check and see how your baby is doing.
It is unlikely this pregnancy is the same one as the aborted one. It is more likely you got pregnant right after the abortion instead of a failed abortion. But see your doctor and have your baby checked out. Regular prenatal visits help make a healthy baby irregardless.

In brief: Make appointment

Dr. Joseph Gutman

In brief: You should

Have an Ultrasound as soon as possible.
There is no way to determine a good answer for you otherwise

In brief: You should

Have an Ultrasound as soon as possible.
Dr. Adam Levy