I am 34 weeks pregnant and today I couldn't sleep, I feel like stomach upset. I could feel the baby moving continuously. Wt shall I do to be normal?

In brief: ??stomach or lower??

Certainly if you have indigestion the process can transfer some of your stress hormones to baby & u both respond.
However, be sure this is tummy and not lower, as premature contractions could be subtle. You may want to talk over your symptoms with the dr on call or their nurse as sometimes they will decide a short period of on site monitoring may be prudent. You don't want baby coming early.

In brief: ??stomach or lower??

Dr. Andrew Blazar

In brief: Eat conservatively

It sounds as if your problem is not related to pregnancy but to your "stomach" eat cautiously, stay hydrated and expect to be better soon.

In brief: Eat conservatively

Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Adam Levy