What kind of vitamins should I take for my age of 31 yrs male I have never taken no vitamins at all?

Dr. Olga Gibbons

In brief: Balanceda diet

A healthy male may only need to supply Vitamin D3, if he is not exposed to adequate sun.
In my experience most of my patients are Vitamin D deficient. It would be a good idea to check the levels. A good balanced diet should supply all your needed vitamins.

In brief: Balanceda diet

Dr. Olga Gibbons
Dr. Olga Gibbons
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Vitamin

At your age, along with a healthy diet, I suggest taking a one a day type vitamin with no iron in it.
You could take a brand like Centrum or a generic multivitamin found in drug stores or supermarkets.

In brief: Vitamin

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Keegan Duchicela