Had nesbit procedure. Flaccid penis still curved and also still rotated post-op (suspensory ligament division also done)? Was surgery unsuccessful?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Without an exam?

I am sure you can understand, but no physician will be willing to give you any valid medical advice in this specific situation without an examination.
Remember that post operative time is very fraught with the risk of complications and all treatment problems or even treatment failures must be discussed or communicated with the surgeon. Your surgeon sent you home with instructions on how to do this

In brief: Without an exam?

Dr. Arnon Rubin