I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I have the worst headache and nauseous I know your not supposed to take certain medicine what can I take for this headache?

Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Tylenol (acetaminophen) is always safe in pregnancy, and should help your headache.
You should also make sure you are taking in enough fluids and water to keep you hydrated.

In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management
In brief: Acetaminophen
Acetaminophen is one of the safer medication to try.
There are a bunch of other options that are a possibility but you should consult your Ob-Gyn prior to anything else. You can also go for a massage which can be quite effective in several headache cases (mainly neck massage).

In brief: Acetaminophen
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Arnon Rubin