When I stood up I felt my heart like pounding like it was almost beating out my chest and skipping beats and I got really dizzy it last maybe 10 sec?

Dr. Moji Ariyo

In brief: Dehydration, Anemia

You are taking quite a lot of NSAIDS( Ibuprofen ) from which you can develop a stomach bleed(? any black stools) and anemia.
This may be why your heart is struggling, due to gastrointestinal blood loss. Or you might be dehydrated. You should go see a doctor who will evaluate you. If you are not anemic, your doctor will do additional tests to find out why you are having these symptoms. Take care!

In brief: Dehydration, Anemia

Dr. Moji Ariyo
Dr. Moji Ariyo
Dr. Umesh Patel