I have pressure intense on left side of head in the middle towards the back with a sharp quick pain sometimes my left ear at the too is also hot help ?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Temporal headache...

It is difficult to let you know exactly what this is without examining you and getting more information.
This could be an external ear infection that has extended to involve the skin of the ear, a middle ear infection, sphenoid sinusitis or worse. You can take a tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin to alleviate pain temporarily, but i recommend that you see your provider asap. If your headache is severe, go to er.

In brief: Temporal headache...

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun