Hi i'm a 19 year old boy and I don't get a arection that good it does not stand up my sex life is not good why I can't get it up and i'm only 19?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Get it checked..
As a young man, you should be at your prime at this age and your discription is a bit unusual.
Do you get nocturnal erection? I.E while you sleep and early morning erection? If yes, then it is working and you may have a mental block somewhere preventing u from getting one while u are aware of it. If no nocturnal erection etc..I would see a doc for some evaulation/testing....Good luck.

In brief: Get it checked..
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Cindy Juster