I have been taking flomax (tamsulosin) for 3 or 4 months, I hate it. I stopped 10 days bad now flow good and sex drive coming back. Want to try cealis for bhp?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: It is indicated for
The 5mg dose works as Cialis daily for ed, but has recently received an indication of symptoms of bph.
Flomax (tamsulosin) usually not have a major effect on sex drive, as does finasteride, but occasionaly can. The cialss 5mg/daily use is a great alternative. You must see your dr. To get an rx, and make sure other meds or issues, do not make it inappropriate for you!

In brief: It is indicated for
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham