What is an undilated left ventricle with mild septal bulge in heart and cause of please?

Not to worry. An undilated left ventricle is a normal sized left ventricle - that's good! "mild septal bulge" is a bit ambiguous. I read echoes for a living and i'm not certain what is meant by this. If wall thickness is otherwise normal, ejection fraction is normal and there's no hx of heart attack, i'd regard it as a normal variant. If it is systolic bulge, it could indicate previous damage. See my comment.