My 2yrs old keep sneezing with mucus coming out from the nose, a bit coughing too, what should I do to make him more comfortable?

In brief: Nasal suction/saline

As you know, products for young children are no longer available for colds/coughs.
That's ok, those products were not effective, and had side effects not always acceptable. Put 5-10 saline nose drops in a nostril, wait a minute, and suction out. Repeat as needed. Use a vaporizer, 1 tsp honey for cough, and give lots of fluids. Tylenol (acetaminophen) for fever or achiness. Colds last 7-10 days.

In brief: Nasal suction/saline

Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Jonathan Jassey