My 1 yr old just threw up all over after we just nebulized him. Is this normal?

In brief: No, but . . .
Children don't normally throw up after using a nebulizer.
So, the question is whether or not a child is pretty sick and needs a doctor to re-check. If a child is fighting the nebulizer, is too excited by it, or just ate a meal, then vomiting one time is not worrisome. If a child is breathing way too fast, can't get enough air, or coughs constantly leading to vomiting, then the doctor may re-check.

In brief: No, but . . .
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology
In brief: Check dose/fluids
I would advise checking the dose of the albuterol and follow up with your doctor. Sometimes viral illnesses can cause wheezing and vomiting.
A virtual appt is available for follow up.

In brief: Check dose/fluids
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Shontae Buffington