Restoril (temazepam) side effects?

Restoril (temazepam) Side effect. may include feeling sedated, weak or dizzy. Tolerance to restoril (temazepam) is possible. Allergic reactions may occur as well as significant discontinuation symptoms. Headache, problems with sleep, disorientation or depressed mood may occur. Engaging in & then not remembering complex behaviors may occur with this medication class.
Restoril (temazepam) This drug last multiple hours in your body and become tolerant to its effects, so sedation and a loss of energy with fatigue and a type of dependency can occur.