Had blisters surrounding mouth and on forearm, not HSV1. Lesions resolved. Weird hickey-like marks (3 on arm In different places, and 4 on stomach). ?

Dr. Inaam Schneider

In brief: Echymosis

Without seeing a picture of the Hickey - like spots you are describing on your arm and abdominal area , the first thing that comes to mind is bruising .
The blisters could have been due to some viral illness . I revommanded seeking medical care to have at least a blood count to check your blood count and your platelets . Stop any NSAID's such as Asprin , Aleve (naproxen) , Inuprophen . Avoid any trauma .

In brief: Echymosis

Dr. Inaam Schneider
Dr. Inaam Schneider