I'm extremely allergic to bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim). My husband is not. Our two sons are both allergic to Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) too. What are the chances our daughter is allergic too?

Higher than average. Just because of family history there is a higher than usual chance that your daughter is allergic. Due to the nature of allergies, they should never have an allergic reaction on the first exposure to the substance, and the allergic reaction should be mild the first time around. This does not mean that your daughter will be allergic to Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) though. Every person reacts differently.