I have bronchitis &am taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) to help keep coughs productive. Can I drink tumeric milk to help as well while taking Mucinex (guaifenesin), or just one of them?

Cough meds. AngelaM543 ~ cough meds and antibiotics to treat bronchitis is a well guarded urban myth that the Pharma world keep going with great positive effect on their bottom line and next to no effect on you, and lots of s/effects in some cases. Mucinex (guaifenesin) wont harm you, and it will happily do very little for your cough as well. STREAM inhalation probably does as much. Maybe more. Tumeric milk? Well.....??
Yes. There isn't any significant adverse interaction between tumeric and guaifenesin(the active ingredient in Mucinex). Hopefully you feel better. Remember to stay hydrated and consider steam therapy if you feel congested in the chest even with Mucinex. .