I'm on Levothyroxine and Cytomel (liothyronine) for T3 and T4 and my blood work came back TSH w/Reflex to FT4 is 0.01 L and T4, FREE is 0.6 L. What does this mean?

Dr. Thomas Knecht
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Several things

Hi. Without seeing your thyroid function over time, I'd say the fact that you have a goiter & 2 cm nodule (same thing, or different?) AND taking T4 AND T3 (liothyronine), (liothyronine) you may be over-treated with T3 (liothyronine) so that your TSH is suppressed and that causes low free T4, which is not made up for by the levothyroxine you're taking.
I suggest you talk with your doctor, who won't have to guess like we do! Good luck!

In brief: Several things

Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Need more info

Your medical history is very important in this tnstance.
The best answer you can get & deserve is from the physician who ordered the tests.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Jack Hinkle