My ankle has dislocated , plaster has been removed after 6 weeks , I wanted to know how long will I take to walk without any help .

Dr. Zach Patrick
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Several months

With a dislocation it will take a long time for the joint to heal as you tore many of the tendons.
It will take several months before you can walk unassisted.

In brief: Several months

Dr. Zach Patrick
Dr. Zach Patrick
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Varies

The specific nature of the injury and the patients themselves varies, but "normally" you would be walking on it at this point.
Discuss the specifics of your case with your doctor.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman

In brief: Variable

You should likely be walking now at least in a cam walker. walking without any additional aide could be another 4 to 6 weeks.
Depends also if there was associated fracture. I would ask about some physical therapy.

In brief: Variable

Dr. Matthew Davis
Dr. Matthew Davis
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: 6-8 weeks.

Assuming your doctor is allowing you to put weight on it, it could be 6-8 weeks, before you're walking independently.

In brief: 6-8 weeks.

Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine