Why do my shoes give me blisters on my baby toes?

In brief: Too tight

The chances are that your shoes are too narrow and putting pressure on your toes creating friction and a blister.

In brief: Too tight

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry

In brief: Rubbing

Usually this is a combination of the toes being slightly curled, making them more prominent, and your shoes rubbing against the toes.
If it is one pair of shoes, get rid of them. If it is all shoes, then look for shoes with a taller area around he toes "taller toe box" and make sure you are wearing the correct size. If his persists, then surgical straightening of the toes may be needed. Dr l.

In brief: Rubbing

Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha