What symptoms can a deviated septum cause? Could my deviated septum be the reason behind my allergies,breathing trouble,congestion and sleep apnea?

Dr. Krishna Anand

In brief: Deviated septum mayb

Deviated nasal septum may be causing,breathing problem,congestion and sleep apnea , it all depends upon how much deviated septum you have and how much obstruction it is causing .
Better you consult E.N.T.specialist and get it corrected .

In brief: Deviated septum mayb

Dr. Krishna Anand
Dr. Krishna Anand
Dr. Zach Patrick
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Genetics

So long as you haven't broken your nose the most likely cause is genes.
i.e. you were born that way. This could be a part of the cause of the symptoms you have however with that list I would see an ENT doctor for a formal evaluation.

In brief: Genetics

Dr. Zach Patrick
Dr. Zach Patrick
Dr. Eric Weisman