What you would do with a physically out of control child with behavioral problems?

Out of control. Crisis center with a professional working with kids is worth consulting.
Pediatrician. A good start might be to consult with your pediatrician to perhaps define the problem and begin work to help correct it.Specialists may be needed, but sometimes a beginning is necessary.
Out of control. Schedule child to see counselor & the child psychiatrist asap.
How about a DVD? There is an excellent dvd which would help: http://www.Amazon.Com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_18?Url=search-alias%3daps&field-keywords=the+20+minute+behavioral+miracle&sprefix=the+20+minute+beha%2caps%2c647.
I would get them. To a child and adolescent board certified psychiatrist! now!