What risks or side effects should I expect of treatments for uterine cancer?

Depends on Treatment. The side effects depend on the type of treatment, the medications used, the patient, diet, etc. It is best to discuss this with your treating doctor on what to expect and how to deal with it.
Depends on Treatment. Risks and side-effects depend on the treatment, however, regardless of your treatment it is common to experience fatigue and depression. Prepare yourself to be able to take some time off of work as necessary, and keep your social network strong to help fight off depression.