Do you think there will be new, effective and cheap drugs within 5 years to treat autoimmune diseases?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: NO- Not cheap 4 sure

I don't know if there will be new & effective drugs to treat autoimmune disease within 5 years but if there are I am certain they will NOT be cheap- hardly any new drugs are cheap; they cost a lot to develop & drug companies charge a lot of money for new drugs.
But I don't think drugs are the best approach. See The Immune System Recovery Plan by Susan Blum for a better approach & my comment.

In brief: NO- Not cheap 4 sure

Dr. Randy Baker
It is best to treat autoimmune disease by addressing the underlying causes, which are usually related to environmental toxins (such as mercury), imbalances of intestinal flora and an inappropriate diet. Drugs for auto-immune disease may be helpful in the short-term for reducing symptoms but tend to have serious side effects and do not address the underlying causes.
Dr. Arnon Rubin