I have a bone-like bump on my right chest above the breast but below the collarbone. What is it?

Costochondritis? IF this bump is associated with one of your ribs, it could be due to separation of the costochondral junction. Usually this is due to a trauma. If no history of trauma, other types of bony growths include osteochondroma, which is a benign growth. Get is checked out.