Got the results of a blood test. Low sodium and creatinine..I'm on lisinipril and hctz (hydrochlorothiazide). Could that have caused it? Also have pain under low-right ribs

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Too much alcohol

The combination of lisinopril, HCTZ, (hydrochlorothiazide) and 3 alcohol drinks a day can cause low sodium.
That's too much alcohol - sorry. The pain under your right ribs may be originating in your liver or gall-bladder as both live there. That should be checked. Low creatinine (even below the lab reference) is not harmful and reflects your muscle mass and normal kidney function. (I presume you're pretty small).

In brief: Too much alcohol

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine