Does tamoxifen for breast cancer put me at risk for uterine cancer?

Yes. Like ERT. The increase risk is similar to that of unopposed estrogen replacement therapy. It is important that all your doctors (esp your gyn in this case) are aware what medications you're taking and report any irregular vaginal bleeding/discharge or other pelvic symptoms.
Yes. Studies have shown that women taking tamoxifen have twice the risk of developing uterine cancer as compared to the general population. However, the benefits of tamoxifen far outweigh this risk when treating many breast cancers. When taking tamoxifen, it is critical to see your gynecologist yearly and be mindful of any pelvic pain or irregular menstrual bleeding.