How long should it take for a yeast infection to resolve after taking 150 mg of diflucan (fluconazole)? I've taken it and Monistat 3 and still have a little itching

3-4 days. It is supposed to one-shot the yeast infection. If it doesn't calling your doctor to get another Diflucan (fluconazole) is not a bad idea. Different patients need more or less Diflucan (fluconazole) depending on their physiology, chronicity of the conditions, and how they respond to the medication.
2-3 days. If you truly have a yeast infection, most patients get relief 2-3 days after treatment is completed.