Does uterine cancer increase the risk for colon cancer?

Sometimes. There is a familial disorder known as lynch syndrome which increases both the risk of colon cancer and endometrial (uterine) cancer. About 5% of all colon cancers are caused by lynch syndrome. If a family has multiple cases of both colon and endometrial cancer or colon cancer under the age of 40, lynch syndrome should be considered.
No. No connection. However, treatment with radiotherapy may damage rectal tissues, andpotentially lead to induced cancer years later in a minescule proportion of survivors.