How much miralax (polyethylene glycol) a day & is it safe to take every day?

Possibly. Ideally you shouldn't have to take Miralax (polyethylene glycol) daily for long periods of time. You want to make sure you are not missing a more concerning cause that may necessitate you taking Miralax (polyethylene glycol) daily; obviously a physician can help you out with this. You should stay well hydrated when taking this regularly, due to the nature of how it works. In most cases, people take 17 grams per dose per day.