Something weird is going on with my body... I have had 2 period this year and it's June. I usually get one every month. What's wrong?

DUB. You are having Dysfunctional uterine Bleeding (DUB) which can be caused by many things, from thyroid disorders, weight gain/loss, increased exercise, ovarian issues etc...that needs to be evaluated by a Gynecologist, which may include a physical exam of your vagina and some routine testing. Best wishes.
See your doctor. If the two periods were in January and February and you are sexually active, you may be pregnant. If you are not sexually active, you need to see a doctor to determine whether or not you are ovulating. From that point the workup may go to whether or not there is a hormonal imbalance to explain your lack of periods. See a doctor. Do not wait.