Why should I be concerned about ovarian cancer?

Yes if you are male. All females must be aware of ovarian cancers, especially with family history, must go for regular gyn check ups, for early detection and cure.
Can be deadly. Ovarian cancer has very low survival rates. The overall five year survival is only 46% despite advances in treatment. Unfortunately, there are no good screening tests for ovarian cancer. Family history of ovarian cancer, never having children, and prior estrogen therapy are all risk factors for developing it. Symptoms are usually vague, such as abdominal bloading, decreased appetite, and fatigue.