Who is at risk for ovarian cancer?

Increased risk... ...is associated with increased age, women with a family history of ovarian or breast cancer, women with the genetic BRCA modifications, and certain ethnicities. These groups have a higher risk than the overall lifetime risk for women in the US of 1.6%.
Multiple. Here are some of the important risk factors: - family history of cancer, especially breast and ovarian types - personal history of breast, colon, uterine cancer - age over 55 - never been pregnant - use of certain kinds of long-term hormone therapy a really great review is at: http://www.Cancer.Gov/cancertopics/wyntk/ovary/page4.