I rolled my ankle running about 3 months ago. Got an xray and they said it wasn't broke. Its still swollen but there is not really any pain,What to do?

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: Evaluation

That's quite atypical for ankle swelling to last this long and without pain.
I would encourage you to see a health care provider to evaluate for damage to the surrounding blood vessels and/or lymphstics. Until then you may consider wearing a compression stalking on that leg during the day. Best of luck.

In brief: Evaluation

In brief: Chronic swelling

You may have sprained a ligament that's leading to chronic swelling although there isn't much pain.
Try using heat/ice compression to the ankle twice a day. If it doesn't improve in a few days to week then see your doctor for possible physical therapy.

In brief: Chronic swelling

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine