I just tooth pulled one of the hardest one,dentist was pushing till my jaw moved but I'm fine I can talk, but I'm kinda scared.is it normal ?

Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dentistry

In brief: Are you on pain meds

The lack of detail in your question makes it impossible for me to give you a straight answer. Are you taking pain medication? Please relay your question through a surrogate for a proper answer.

In brief: Are you on pain meds

Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dr. Tracy Benhamou
Dr. Jonathan Kameros
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Probably yes

if anything starts to bother you go right back to the person who pulled the tooth.
The lower jaw is very movable and can move when a tooth is pulled. Jaw fractures can occur but I am sure that if this occurred you would have been told. Call the dentist and ask him why your jaw moved.

In brief: Probably yes

Dr. Jonathan Kameros
Dr. Jonathan Kameros

In brief: Tough extraction

Sounds like you had a challenging extraction that required more than average treatment to remove.
No Pain or swelling is a good sign. Sounds like a good outcome.

In brief: Tough extraction

Dr. Keith Hollander
Dr. Keith Hollander
Dr. Peter Kurzweil