In mental health unit, to get my meds controlled, and pysch counseling, - as in patient, how long should I stay here, am getting rest that I so need?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Ask staff's opinion

The in-patient staff who comprise your team are the best people to discuss the optimal duration of your stay.
Practical matters will play a role - but, that's a truth in today's world if you are not independently wealthy. They'll discuss your service and follow-up recommendations w/ you. Make sure you understand them and get that needed rest. Best wishes!

In brief: Ask staff's opinion

Dr. Keegan Duchicela