Is there any way to prevent ovarian cancer?

There are no . Known environmental factors assocaited with ovarian cancer. Only genetic risk, and if brca 2 is found, bilateral oopherectomy is the suggestive treatment for prevention.
Difficult to do. Unfortunately, short of having your ovaries removed (prophylactic oophorectomy), preventing ovarian cancer is difficult. Some risk factors include family history (having a genetic mutation called brca), never having children, and exposure to estrogen therapy. Thus, having children and avoiding estrogen will help decrease your risk.