Did my new period date changed since I got it 2 times last month when am I consider late I am not on birth control n have unprotected sex?

Go to the Doctor. I cannot understand why you are asking us dozens of questions. Having two periods in one month is not in any way normal. It does not mean the date of your cycle has changed. It means something is wrong with your hormones or your internal organs. You need to go, in person, for an examination and testing.
Every 28 days. Most women have a 28 day cycle. That means you can have 2 periods in a month when there are 30 or 31 days in the month. If it starts on the 1st of the month, the next one would should start on the 28th of the same month.