How do you overcome depression, boredom and social isolation?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Life purpose
I agree with dr. Ulrich about the need for evaluation & treatment for depression.
This can definitely help. Also very important is finding your own purpose for being on the planet, and giving your time, love, and energy to that. There is not one of us who has nothing to give and share with others. It can be a challenge finding it though -- treatment can help you get clear enough to find yours.

In brief: Life purpose
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Get the help
And support you need.
Make an appointment with your family doc to rule out any medical problems as the cause. Then make an appointment with a psychiatrist for an evaluation. She may refer you to a therapist in your area.

In brief: Get the help
And support you need.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich