I have foot extensor tendonitis for 10days Im on NSAIDs,the pain subsided when flexing toes up,but there is a cracking feeling and pain flexing down.

In brief: Tendonitis

When someone has tendinitis/ tendonosis, rest and anti-inflammatory medications will help with the symptoms.
Nevertheless, one needs to look at the cause of the problem. Usually, tendons get inflamed if they are being overused in trying to compensate for a particular bio mechanical deformity. I would suggest that you visit a podiatrist who specializes in gait analysis to address the issue.

In brief: Tendonitis

Dr. Velimir Petkov
Dr. Velimir Petkov
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine